Thursday, December 1, 2016

Day 2: Time for Change



Well, I'm going to be honest...I've been debating now doing this blog post thinking "what's it matter, no one reads in anyway">  But, then that tiny, tiny voice in my head tells me to keep pushing forward in case there is that slight chance some one is going through the same thing.  So...here it goes! 
 
Photo Credit:  Pinterest 



Yesterday (day 1) my body fought me hard at the end of the day so bad that I had to put my husband in charge of dinner, 
and lay down to rest.  Listening to my body for those 15 minutes of rest did wonders for me.  That is my biggest challenge...listening to my body and not overdoing.  And I know I'm certainly not alone in that, right?!?!  





For the first time in a long time, I ate all 3 meals, too!!  Yippee!!  



Ok, back to Day 2!

Photo Credit:  Pinterest 



Thursdays are my crazy day.  I help at an after school program with Miss J, and you'd think by now I'd be used to it and have dinner in the crockpot ready for us -but, I always forget.  Then, I'm always struggling to think on my feet quickly to get a healthy meal on the table.  Uggh.






Photo Credit:  Pinterest

Today since I did a lot of running around all day, I didn't do my best at hydrating.  However, I still did better than I "used" to!  In addition, I need to push through each day and set aside time to do yoga or go for a walk.
As you can tell, I'm slow to making this change to my wellness.  But, determined to do it...so, slow is better than not doing it!  

Overall, I'm proud of my first 2 days, and keep reminding myself that that is always room for improvement especially since change is a challenge of it's own.

Here's to a great day 3 tomorrow...and days to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment