Friday, March 20, 2015

Trader Joe's GF Products

Trader Joe's has many GF options and certainly much better prices than Giant Eagle!!  Below are a few of our favs that we like to have on hand.  In addition to the ones pictured, they also have many more options -such as:
  1. ginger snap cookies
  2. chocolate chip cookies
  3. chicken tenders (frozen)  
  4. breaded fish (frozen)
  5. Udi's bagels
  6. Udi's hamburger & hot dog buns
  7. Udi's bread, English muffins 
  8. chocolate cupcakes with butter cream frosting  

I'm sure there are quite a few that I missed in the list, too!!  

Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix (new): $3.99


Joe-Joe's Cookies:  $3.99


Quinoa-Brown Rice Organic Pasta:  $2.99


GF Rolled Oats:  $3.99

My first visit to Trader Joe's was very intimidating to me because of their private labels -however, I quickly got over that and fell in love!  After the first few visits, Miss J had high expectation for any store we ever visitored!  She loves that they let her help scan items at times, able to hand them product from the cart...and can't forget about the stickers!!  At times, the stickers are even scratch & sniff!!  It's the little things in life!

I'd love to hear what your favorite GF products or finds.  Please feel free to leave a comment below to tell me all about them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment