Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Amazing Simple Sugars Products

Do you have a favorite gluten free skin care or makeup product?  I'm a big fan of local small businesses, and have to share a great local, gluten free product:  Simple Sugars .  You may have even seen this "sweet" product on Shark Tank, too!  

My daughter who is 4 years old has very sensitive skin, and she loves the Raspberry Body Scrub.  By using this product, I can even skip putting location on her since it moisturizes so well, too!  No tot mention, it makes her smell even sweeter than she is!!  So far, I've used the eucalyptus-body-scrubcoconut-body-scrub,vanilla-body-scrub...and LOVE them all!  With my slight addition, I'm sure I'll be trying the rest of them before I know it!!  


My new favorite find of Simple Sugars is green-tea-with-tea-tree-facial-scrub.  I have bad breakouts, and have noticed a huge difference since using this amazing product.  I love that it's all natural, and works SO well!  Definitely a must try!  


So...get to your local Giant Eagle if you are in the Pittsburgh area...or head over to Simple Sugars website!  

No comments:

Post a Comment