Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rinse Bath & Body offers Gluten Free

Have you ever heard of RINSE BATH & BODY?  During my trip to Disney this winter...yes, Disney of all places, I discovered their product.  I'm a huge user of peppermint oil for headaches, and always in the search of a more "natural" deodorant.  Low and behold, I spotted both while in Epcot!  Not a singe natural deodorant has ever work for me -however, this is all I use now!  It has even held up ALL day.  On their website, they list, Gluten Free, Vegan, and 100% Natural.  When I find a great Gluten Free product, I like to pass it onto others -so, be sure to check them out!

So far I have tried the following, and loved them.
deOdor Stick
Peppermint Roll-On
mango Pucker Stick

Please note, this product information is simply because I'm a fan of product, and by no means did I get paid to say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment