Wednesday, April 23, 2014

BabyCakes NYC...pure goodness!


Have any of you ever heard of BabyCakes NYC? If you haven't...your missing out for sure!  I'm 100% addicted!  When I was pregnant, a friend gave me a BabyCakes cookbook so I could make myself the gluten free goodies I was craving.  At a glance, I was intimidated by all the different flours!  Then, during one of our Disney trips, we had the privilege to try their goodies at their Downtown location.  It was all over from there on...I was hooked to their pure deliciousness!  As soon as I got home, I went straight to my cookbook drawer, and ran to the store to get all the ingredients.  Let me tell you, I shouldn't have ever been intimidated by the ingredients...ever.  The recipes are so easy, and now my family & friends are hooked too!  This morning, I tried a BabyCakes NYC recipe I had yet to try, and you bet we loved then!  For breakfast this morning, we had waffles sticks using BabyCakes NYC recipe and using a babycakes (not babycakes NYC) waffle stick maker!  Mmm good...and you bet I'll be making them again!


Here is the link to the waffle recipe: 

And...be sure to check out the BabyCakes NYC cookbooks!

*Please note...this post was all on my own, and I'm just a huge babycakes NYC fan!  

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment