Wednesday, August 28, 2013

G-Free Foodie Box Club

So sorry for disappearing for so long.  Life completely got away from me this summer, and got hit with a huge exhaustion spell!  

Recently, I discovered G-Free Foodie Box Club, and decided to give it a try.  My package arrived yesterday, and I was quite pleased...especially since all is a full size, and not a sample.  In the Pittsburgh area, we don't have too many options of the little businesses that have homemade GF goodies or products -so, this is a great option to try new things.  

One of the goodies in the box was Somoma Infused Syrup.  Call me crazy but I have yet to ever have a Martini -so, this gives me the perfect reason to make one!!  

Another goodie was Gluten Free Mama Pie Crust Mix; which gives me a great excuse to make a pie!  One of the many reasons I'm thankful for being a Celiac is that I'm bolder in the kitchen than I ever thought I'd be!  Having Celiac has helped me become a baker, and a much better cook.  If I weren't a Celiac, I'd always just take the easy way out, and get take out, order pizza or bakery.  So, for the sake of feeling great, and healthy eating, I'm glad to be a Celiac!  

There were 5 more goodies in the box:
1) Dark Chocolate Nut & Sea Salt KIND Bar
2) Gluten Free Please Graham Crackers
3) Mariposa Baking Company Crostini
4) Popsicle Spatula
5) California Dried Mission Figs 

Included in the Foodie Box is a newsletter with great recipes, and product descriptions!  I'm looking forward to trying to all, and enjoying so many new things!  It's looking like we will be making s'mores for the first time ever since being Gluten Free this weekend, and I'll be doing to baking...and raising my cup with a Martini!!  Cheers!!

I'm trying my best to get back on track, and post more often.  If you have any request, don't hesitate to ask!  

No comments:

Post a Comment