- Pickle Dip: (1 block of cream cheese, 1-2 kosher dill pickles, 1 TBSP Mayo, and 1/4 cup of pickle juice from the jar) May need to add more or less pickle juice to make to your desired consistency. Best served with Lay's Wavy Chips.
- Holiday Popcorn: http://scissorsandspatulas.com/2011/12/last-minute-semi-homemade-gift-ideas.html *Add GF pretzels
- Veggie Tray
- Fruit Tray
- 7 Layer Salad (my aunt is making this!)
- Smoked ham from a local butcher
- Crack potatoes: http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/01/crack-potatoes.html
- Glazed carrots: http://justshortofcrazy.com/2012/11/sweet-glazed-carrots-a-thanksgiving-giveaway.html
- Taco casserole: http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-04-26T19%3A06%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7
- Italian Pasta Salad: http://www.adventuresofaglutenfreemom.com/2009/09/gluten-free-pasta-salad/
- Peanut Butter Cookies: http://deliciouslyorganic.net/gluten-free-peanut-butter-and-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe/
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches (BabyCakes NYC recipe for cookies & frosting)
- MarshmallowWhipCheesecake: http://peacockcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/2010/06/marshmallow-whip-cheesecake.html *Add GF graham crackers.
The majority of the recipes I'm using, I found on Pinterest...of course! When a holiday is held at mine or my mom's house, everything is 100% gluten free, and most don't even realize. A few of my family members are bringing something to help me (veggie tray, fruit tray, 7 layer salad, and another appetizer/snack & dessert). For my family members who aren't sure which foods are gluten free, I always suggest to bring pop or a bag of chip or something. My #1 rule is when in doubt, come without!
Hopefully, you'll be these recipes will be helpful! I'd love to know if any of you tried them, too! Since I'm going to start digging into my Christmas food prep tomorrow, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...just in case I don't get to post anything before then! Hope you all get to enjoy lots of Gluten Free food over the holidays!