Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Disney & Gluten Free

Good Afternoon All!!  Hope you are keeping warm on these chilly days!  I'm sorry it's been a while!

I'm just getting back from a Disney trip, and Disney Cruise, and have finally recouped!  Traveling sure does time me out -but, all the memories make it all worth it!  Have any you ever done a trip to Disney or done the cruise?  If not, I highly recommend it.  I have so much anxiety when traveling and usually in general -but, not in Disney!  It is so nice to enjoy such amazing food, and not have to worry if it's safe.  They are amazing with all allergies, not just gluten.  The chef personally comes to talk to you about the menu, and pretty much can make whatever you want!  For the cruise, I ate a lot more than I should have -but, all was so delicious and inclusive, I couldn't help myself!  

Disney is such a comfort especially since when you say you have a gluten allergy, not a single person looks at you like you have two heads!  Also, you can eat anywhere on Disney property, and not have to pick and choose.  If you have haven't experienced Disney, you sure need to do so!  If you need any suggestions or recommendations, I'm more than willing to answer any questions.  

Stay tuned, and have a great rest of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment