Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recipe from BabyCakes NYC

Hope you all had a great Labor Day, and had lots of yummy food...Gluten Free of course!  One of my favorite bakeries that I discovered in Disney is BabyCakes NYC...and can't ever get enough of it.  At the Disney location on BabyCakes NYC, all their goodies are Gluten Free...and delicious.  Their icing is my absolute favorite.  I've tried to make it on my own from their recipe book, and just haven't had any luck mastering it yet...but, will eventually!!  

This morning, I received the BabyCakes News letter and thought I'd pass on the recipe from it for Rice Krispie Blocks:

1 10 ounce box of Gluten-Free Brown Rice Crisp Cereal
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon salt
10 ounces vegan gluten-free marshmallow cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
 
Brush 1/2 sheet pan with oil and set aside. 
 
In a medium bowl, scoop in marshmallow, oil, salt and vanilla and mix. Pour in rice cereal and continue mixing until marshmallow is evenly distributed. 
 
Pour mix into a pan and chill for 1 hour. Cut into 3" squares... And there you have it!


BabyCakes NYC offers yummy goodness that is one if not more than any of the followingRefined Sugar-free, Gluten-free, wheat-free,  soy-fre, casein-free, egg-free, vegan, kosher bakery.

Hope you have a great rest of the day...and will post something soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment