Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lazy, Fall Day

The rain, dreary weather has officially affected me!  This morning, I had no motivation to put the soup I had planned for dinner together.  Hopefully, when I get home I will have found my motivation and make it then.  If not, it may be a take out night or I'll have to throw something together quickly...and get creative!  Do any of you have a place to fall back on for take out?  I have 1 or 2 -but, that is about it.  One of my favorites for take out is Juniper Grill.  

In the event I find my motivation, here is the recipe of the soup I plan to make...even if it's for tomorrow:

Cheesy Vegetable Chowder Recipe

We don't often do take out because there may be options -but, its a lot of trust that there is no contamination.  From time to time, I do get "glutened" and it takes me a while to get the guts to try eating out again.  My hope...and real dream is that someday there will be a 100% Gluten Free restaurant.  

While on the topic of eating out, Celiac Central posting a very good article that is great read, and thought I'd pass it on:

 The Gluten-Free Rush Article

Hope you all have a great rest of the day, and hope you all have a lot  more motivation that me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment