Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday!

Well, I ended up getting a lot of motivation when I got home yesterday, and made the soup I posted yesterday (cheesy vegetable chowder)...and biscuits!  We all loved the soup, and definitely will be making it again!!  For the biscuits, I usually make them with Pamela's Baking Mix -but, this time I tried the Bisquick Gluten Free Mix.  My preference is Pamela's Baking Mix version -but, both are good.  

In addition to the soup, we had chicken tenders (Bell & Evans brand) and French Fries (Alexia House Cut Fries).  My 2 year old loved dipping her fries and chicken in her soup!  

Tonight is PIZZA night!!  We love Udi's pizza shells, and Chebe Bread Sticks.  We typically have cheese sticks too!  For the cheese sticks, I use mozzarella sticks rolled in olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and Gillians Italian GF bread crumbs...put in the oven for a few minutes while pizza is cooking to soften cheese. 

Wishing you all a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment