Monday, September 24, 2012

Back on track...

Happy Monday All!!  I'm trying to hard to get back on track, and stay on top of my meal planning!!  I'm going to start posting what I'm making for dinner, and hopefully help you with some easy recipes.  I'm big on simple, easy recipes.  Guess you can say less fuss = a must!

So, tonight is a late night for getting home, and am counting on my crockpot to do all the work!  This evenings recipe came from a blog I discovered on Pinerest:  Six Sisters Stuff.

The recipe needed adjusted just a bit to make Gluten Free.  To make the recipe Gluten Free, I had to make my our Cream of Chicken Soup (1 cup of cold milk, 2 TBSP corn starch, 1 1/2 TBSP butter, and 1 GF bullion cube). 

All I'll need to do when I get home is make some rice or GF pasta!  Just a reminder to always double check your labels!  Here is the link for tonight's recipe:  Italian Chicken Recipe.

Hope you have great rest of the day...and enjoy the Italian Chicken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment