Thursday, September 6, 2012

Allergy Alert Necklace Options

As I have mentioned, I have a 2 year old who is 100% Gluten Free.  We felt that was the best thing for her, and me with the risk of contamination, and such.  Not to mention our house is 100% Gluten Free, too!  A few months ago, our decision was validated when her Celiac & Gluten Intolerance Gene test came back positive for both!  One of our biggest challenges is at gathering, since she can't communicate she is Gluten Free.  Recently, she started to wear a bottle cap necklace from Zuzilly that simply states "Gluten Allergy" on a sticker.  


 (sorry, the picture wouldn't rotate for me.)
 
Since she is only 2 (soon to be 3), the sticker is starting to wear off quickly -so, I've been on a search for another necklace to last.  We have a few Gluten Allergy alert bracelet -but, have found the necklace to be a bit more in your face, and easier to notice.  My recent find was on Etsy:  Once Upon a Sugar Tree (Link to Etsy: Unce upon a Sugar Tree) will make their necklace to say whatever you would like!  

Feel free to pass on any of the finds you may have found, too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment