Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Food for thought

My apologies for neglecting you lately!  Recently, I've been wishing there were more GF options in my area.  There are several places that have a GF menu however, there is still a risk of contamination.  I'm seriously considering finding local restaurants that will complete the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) or GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group) program to ensure knowledge of GF food preparations. 

This week, I received a post card from NFCA: Appetite for Awareness on September 23rd, and am seriously considering going.  How amazing would be to go somewhere...and be able to eat EVERYTHING there?!?!  So, wish Pittsburgh had an event like that!  Have any of you attended an event as such?  Would love to have some feedback.  

Hope all is well with you all, and as always, stay tuned!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment