Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, All!  Today, was a typical Monday, and tough to find motivation to get moving!!  Because of lack of motivation, I didn't make what I originally planned to make (Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna)  However, I ended up with a simple yet, delicious dinner tonight.  Yesterday, I marinated chicken breast for dinner -but, ended up having PF Changs take-out instead!  So, this morning, I put the chicken marinated in Cookwell & Company's Olive & Lemon Vinaigrette (labeled GF) to  use, and cooked it on the grill!  The side dish I made was a corn & black bean salad recipe that I found on Pinterest:  1 can of black corn, 1 can on corn (since fresh corn on the cob isn't too flavorful yet), 1/2 of a red pepper chopped, juice of a lemon, 6-8 tablespoons of olive oil, fresh chopped cilantro, and topped with avocado.  This morning, I put the salad together, and grilled the chicken before heading out the door.  Then, when I got home this evening, I just had to warm up the chicken. All of it was so flavorful...and simple!  


Hope you all had a great Monday, and don't forget to let me know what you had yummy for dinner!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment