Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday!

I've completely slacked with cooking dinner, and meal planning this week!  Typically, I plan my meals out for 2 weeks, and do all the shopping at once to make less trips to the grocery store.  

So far this week we had the following:
  • Chicken Caruso (a family recipe consisting of marinara sauce, pineapples, celery, and pieces of chicken over rice); made in the crockpot
  • Grilled Chicken (marinated in hidden valley ranch seasoning, and olive oil) with Grilled Corn and Potatoes
  • Mac & Cheese (GF pasta with Velveeta cheese sauce) & left over chicken!
  • Tuna Melt (tuna, mayo, hard boiled eggs, and cheese) on a GF bagel (Udi's)
  • Tonight just may be a Pizza night!!  
Even though I slacked this week, every meal was easy to make, and deliciously GF!   I stick by the KISS method (Keep It Simple & Safe)!  As often as I can, I use the crockpot so our dinner can cook while we are at work, and be ready for us to sit down to eat.  Now that the weather is nice, I also like to grill a lot.  Don't forget if your home isn't 100% GF, to make sure the grilled is cleaned or food is cooked on foil to avoid contamination. 


Stay tuned for more yummy dinner ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment